Personal data refers to all information that can be directly or indirectly related to you personally. This includes, for example, your name, address, email address, online identifiers, and your user behavior, if you can be identified or could be identified through this information or actions.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing, or use of your personal data, regarding information, correction, blocking, or deletion of data, as well as revocation of any consent granted or objection against a specific data processing, please contact the responsible person named below or our data protection officer.
I. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY
The responsible party within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union, and other data protection provisions is:
Radio P.O.S. GmbH Neue Salzhalle Wischofstraße 1-3 24148 Kiel
Phone: 0800 89 89 20 15
Fax: +49 (0) 431/ 666 70 – 112
Online Dispute Resolution according to Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR) which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
II. YOUR RIGHTS
1.) Below we inform you about your rights regarding personal data concerning you.
You have the right, free of charge,
- to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed (Art. 15 GDPR),
- to obtain access to your personal data processed by us (Art. 15 GDPR), including information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the source of the data (if not collected from you), and, if applicable, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about the details of such decision-making,
- to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, or to have incomplete personal data completed (Art. 16 GDPR),
- to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data concerning you, to the extent that the processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims (Art. 17 GDPR),
- to obtain from us restriction of processing of your personal data where the accuracy of the data is contested by you, where the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the data, and we no longer need the data but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
- to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have the right to transmit those data to another controller (Art. 20 GDPR),
- to withdraw your consent at any time with future effect. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2.) If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to communicate this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing to all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients (Art. 19 GDPR).
3.) Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (https://www.datenschutzzentrum.de/) responsible for us regarding the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 GDPR).
III. PROVIDING OUR WEBSITE AND CREATING SERVER LOG FILES
1.) When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you access our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of our website:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time
- (GMT) Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Web pages that you visit on our site
- Information about the type of browser and the version used
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
These general data and information are only stored temporarily and separately from your personal data, which you may voluntarily transmit to us, in the log files of our server. The data and information collected anonymously in the log files are evaluated by us only statistically, with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in our company and ensuring an optimal level of protection for the personal data processed by us.
2.) The legal basis for data processing in connection with server log files is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of data collection for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session is ended by you.
The collection of data is necessary for the provision and storage of log files for the operation of our website. Therefore, you have no possibility to object to this data processing.
- Facilitate your use of our website and make our offerings more effective and user- friendly,
- Determine whether you are still logged in to your customer account, so that you do not have to enter your access data again,
- Temporarily store the goods you have placed in the virtual shopping cart,
- Enable access to protected areas of our website,
- Record previously entered texts, so that they are not lost when the page is updated.2.) We use two types of cookies on our website: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are stored on your computer system until you leave our website.
Session cookies store a so-called session ID, which allows different requests from your browser to be assigned to a common session. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.Permanent cookies are stored on your hard drive until you delete them or until they reach their respective expiration date.
We use these permanent cookies to check whether you are still logged in to your customer account (storage period: 1 day) and to store the location you have selected in the Google Maps function on our website, if applicable (storage period: up to 2 months).
4.) The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
You can individually configure your browser settings for accepting or rejecting third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of our website if you deactivate the acceptance of cookies in your browser.
V. COMMUNICATION BY E-MAIL / CONTACT FORM
You can contact us at any time via the e-mail address provided by us. In this case, only the personal data transmitted by you with the e-mail will be stored. The data will be used exclusively to answer your inquiry.
The legal basis for the processing of the data that you transmit to us within the scope of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
We delete the data that arises in this context when storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if legal retention obligations exist. You can object to the storage of your personal data at any time by e-mail to the contact data specified in section I. However, the correspondence cannot then be continued.
VI. GOOGLE MAPS
1.) On our website, we continue to use the offer of Google Maps from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enable you to use the map function conveniently in connection with our service offerings.
2.) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in Section III. will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether you are logged in to your Google account or not. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before using the map function. Google saves your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or customizing its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact Google directly to exercise this right.
VII. USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
the cookie about your use of our website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
2.) We use Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()” to ensure anonymous collection of IP addresses. Therefore, your IP address will be transmitted to Google only in abbreviated form within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, which does not allow conclusions to be drawn about your identity.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In this case, the IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
On our behalf, Google will use the information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity for us, and to provide other services related to website use.
3.) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of our website (including your IP address) to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
4.) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the usage of our website. Through the gathered statistics, we can optimize our offerings and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
For exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the United States, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, which can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
VIII. SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS AND YOUTUBE
1. We use social media plugins from Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Xing on our websites.
a.) You can identify the provider of each plugin by the respective “share” button, either by its initial letter or logo. We offer you the option to directly communicate with the plugin provider through the button. Only when you click on a “share” button and activate it, the plugin provider receives information that you have accessed the corresponding webpage of our online offering. In this case, the data mentioned in section III. are also transmitted to the plugin provider. By activating the plugin, personal data about you is transmitted to and stored by the respective plugin provider. According to Facebook and XING, the IP address is immediately anonymized after collection. If you are logged into the plugin provider’s platform, your data collected by us will be directly associated with your existing account with the plugin provider. If you click on a “share” button and link, for example, one of our offerings, the plugin provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts.
b.) We have no influence on the data collected and processed by the plugin providers, nor do we have knowledge of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, or the storage periods determined by the plugin providers. We also do not have information about the deletion of the data collected by the plugin provider.
c.) The plugin provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research, and/or the personalized design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out, in particular, for the purpose of displaying personalized advertising and informing other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must directly contact the respective plugin provider to exercise this right.
d.) Through the plugins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, allowing us to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for using the plugins is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. e.) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the respective plugin provider, please refer to the privacy policies provided by these providers. You will also find further information about your rights and options for protecting your privacy. Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=en LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy Some of the plugin providers we have chosen process your personal data in the United States and have all submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
2. YouTube Videos
3. We have embedded YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These videos are all embedded in “privacy-enhanced mode,” meaning that no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube unless you play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 is transferred. We have no control over this data.
4. By visiting the website, YouTube receives information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. Additionally, the data mentioned in section 3 of this statement is transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or if no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data is directly associated with your account. If you do not wish for this association with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research, and/or the personalized design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out, in particular (even for users not logged in), for the purpose of providing personalized advertising and informing other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube directly to exercise this right.
IX. APPLICATIONS AND APPLICATION PROCEDURE
We collect and process the personal data you provide for the purpose of processing your job application. The processing may also be carried out electronically if you submit your application documents to us electronically, for example by email or via a web form.
The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. You can object to the storage of your data in job applications and during the application process at any time by emailing the contact details provided in section I.
If we conclude an employment contract with you, the data transmitted will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with legal regulations. If an employment contract is not concluded with you, the application documents will be automatically deleted two months after the rejection decision has been announced, unless there are other legitimate interests that prevent deletion. Another legitimate interest is, for example, our obligation to provide evidence in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
X. ROUTINE CLEARING AND BLOCKING OF PERSONAL DATA
We only process and store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve the storage purpose or as provided for by the European legislator or other legislators in laws or regulations to which we are subject. If the storage purpose no longer applies or if a storage period prescribed by the European legislator or another competent legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with legal requirements, unless you have consented to further use of your data.
XI. RIGHT TO OBJECT (ART. 21 GDPR)
If we process your personal data based on our legitimate interests in the context of a balancing of interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to such processing free of charge at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation, with effect for the future.
If we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you also have the right to object to such processing for the purpose of such advertising free of charge at any time; this also applies to profiling to the extent that it is associated with such direct marketing. Please direct your objection to the responsible person named in section I (e.g. by email).